Results from 01/22/96 foxhunt!
Here are the results of last Saturday's hunt. The next hunt will be March
16. Look for announcements on the WEB page along
with pictures of the hunt. The foxes for March will be Steven KC5LCL and
Fox: Bob (KC5IKV) and Ken (KC5IWM).
The fox was operating at 3.5W on a long "rubber ducky" tied up in
a tree. Located just west of N. Elridge and North of Cypress N. Houston on
a side street. As a result of a bit of a late start combined with the rainy
weather no team found the fox.... The fox was declared the "winner for the
morning hunt and will be the fox again next time.
- Jack (KB0PJE) & Ann
- Lansing (KK5VK) (visiting from Austin)
- Chris (KC5JZH) & Sue (KC5MZU)
- Walter (WD5GAZ) & Teresa (KB5VUD)
- Rick (KE4TXT) & Susan (KC5RNV)
- Ben (KC5RBZ) & Steven (KC5LCL)
Rick (KE4TXT) and Susan (KC5RNV) were the fox for the afternoon hunt. They
operated at 10W from their car parked at the end of a cul-de-sac near the
North West exit from Stagecoach. After a little over 2 hours and a few
hints the fox was found by all teams.
Hunt teams Mileage
- Ben (KC5RBZ) & Steven (KC5LCL) 26.2
- Bob (KC5IKV) and Ken (KC5IWM) 27.0
- Chris (KC5JZH) & Sue (KC5MZU) 28.4
- Lansing (KK5VK) (visiting from Austin) 37.0
- Walter (WD5GAZ) & Teresa (KB5VUD) 53.7
Additions, Updates, Comments and Questions to firstname.lastname@example.org