Results from Saturday's (11/11/95) foxhunt!
Thanks for the morning donuts, Mike (N5OZJ).
For the morning hunt KB5TES hid at Burroughs Park north of FM 2920 between
Kuykendahl and FM 2978. The hunt became very difficult when we found that
Willie was remotely controlling the fox which was hidden somewhere in the
park. In addition Willie also provided some adjacent channel interference
to throw the hunters off the scent. This was way too difficult and you can
expect to see a rule change for next time. Anyway this is how they
The second hunt was much easier. Willie hid at the end of Self Rd where he
couldn't be seen until you pulled up next to him. Anyway here are the
- KE4TXT/KC5RNV, 12 miles
- KZ8E/Cindy, 20 miles
- KK5CA/N5OZJ, 22 miles
- KB0PJE/Ann, 27 miles
- WD5GAZ/KB5VUD/harmonic, 40 miles Where did y'all go that we didn't?
- N2JDS/N5VRT, Did not finish.
- KC5IKV/KC5IWM, Did not finish.
All in all the hunt was pretty good. There will be some changes to the
rules for the next hunt. The next hunt will be sometime in January as soon
as I can get the foxes to OK a date they are free. If you have comments on
the hunt please E-mail
them to me and if you already have I appreciate your input.
- KC5IKV/KC5IWM, 11 miles Must have figured out what they were doing wrong.
- KE4TXT/KC5RNV, 15 miles
- KZ8E/N5MFK/Cindy, 17 miles
- KK5CA/KC5NDE, 41 miles Went same place Walter did in the morning.
- N5VRT/KC5MZP, Did not finish.
Additions, Updates, Comments and Questions to email@example.com